Just realized I haven't posted for over a week. We have been busy establishing school time routine. Sunday night we went to
Hidden Acres to get in on their Labor Day weekend family camp. We saw many old friends from our camp councillor days. The camp directory said that I was maturing into a nice looking middle aged woman. YIKES, I'm middle aged?!! I haven't thought of this before now, I guess I am:) We got to see
smoked meats little sister and her beautiful little girl.
Not much to say if you get a chance leave me a HI:)
3 comments:
It's funny how life just gets in the way of blogging sometimes... darnit! LOL!
I'm glad you're doing well and getting into a new school routine! So much to do... so little time!
That is terrible! You can't be more than 25. I think everyone around me is aging but I'm not - until I see those wrinkles in the photographs.
If you're middle aged, what does that make me? Yikes, I just hit the big 5-0 last week!
Post a Comment