
By Friday I think we all are ready for a good laugh or at the least a smile. So I'm inviting you all to link here on Friday with you funnest photos, quotes, stories, family night ideas, cartoons or whatever brings a smile to your face.
A few rules:
- Keep it clean and appropriate.
- Have fun!!
............................................................
5 comments:
that is a great idea! we always need laughter!
thanks for the comment on my blog! great to meet another sister in the Lord!
Go over to http://growingblooms.blogspot.com/ for "God's Plan for Dogs." Had me and DH laughing last night!
Nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by!
i would love to join the friday fun -
one question....
HOW do you add the banner "FUN FRIDAY" to the top of your post. I have not been able to figure that one out.
shalom.
Great idea!
Hi again voni! Thanks for your "banner tip". It didn't work...i think it is because of my computer. old old old old. ah well!
I linked your blog to my title....
My FUN FRIDAY post it up!
Shalom....
Post a Comment