VERY cute! I'll have to try this one.. for myself!
that is a great way to recycle clothes! thanks for the idea!
You did such a great job! I remember you mentioning you wanted to try this. They turned out so cute! Love you.
AHHHHHHthat is the CUTEST ever!!! you must ALSO be feeling a tad"proverbs 31-ish" ? :)The skirts are soooo nice. You have inspired me.
I've done this as well...they make the cutes skirts!!
A little pair of cowboy boots would be perfect those! Very cute.
You MADE those? Too cute!
oh so cute! I made little jean skirts with different material on the bottom but I never thought to use their old jeans! very clever!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
VERY cute! I'll have to try this one.. for myself!
that is a great way to recycle clothes! thanks for the idea!
You did such a great job! I remember you mentioning you wanted to try this. They turned out so cute! Love you.
AHHHHHH
that is the CUTEST ever!!!
you must ALSO be feeling a tad
"proverbs 31-ish" ? :)
The skirts are soooo nice. You have inspired me.
I've done this as well...they make the cutes skirts!!
A little pair of cowboy boots would be perfect those! Very cute.
You MADE those? Too cute!
oh so cute! I made little jean skirts with different material on the bottom but I never thought to use their old jeans! very clever!
Post a Comment