Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fun Friday


Funny Church Bulletins and Announcement Mistakes and Bloopers

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say "Hell" to someone who doesn't care much about you

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can geth about you.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice

The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.

Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Jack's sermon

I would love to hear any fun things you have to share today. The only requirment is that it makes you smile and is clean. Have fun. I look forward to visiting your blog:)




6 comments:

Roo said...

Hi Voni! I'm up! Shalom...
Happy Friday...

(ps I commented on your last post but I could not get the banner to work. I linked you on my title)

voni said...

Don't worry about it Ruth. The banner doesn't really matter . Glad that you linked with your wonderful picture:)

HopiQ said...

hahahahaha! I love those bulletin bloopers!

Especially Heather said...

Hey You! Just stopping by to visit :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-H

rena said...

Hahaha..I've seen these before and they still make me chuckle

Looney Mom™ said...

Too funny!