Pretty girl! I love your new skirt mommy made for you as well as the beautiful white sweater and those adorable shoes. Grandma will love the picture. I sure do!
Precious. I LOVE that idea for making skirts. That's a GREAT way to recycle the shredded jeans.
I want to thank you so much for your prayers. I appreciate how quickly other bloggers really lift up one another in times of need. It's just so amazing to me.
I'm gonna try to work my blogging into my daily schedule so I can still visit my buddies - even if it's every other day! I'll still be around. You can get rid of me that easily!
3 comments:
Pretty girl! I love your new skirt mommy made for you as well as the beautiful white sweater and those adorable shoes. Grandma will love the picture. I sure do!
Precious. I LOVE that idea for making skirts. That's a GREAT way to recycle the shredded jeans.
I want to thank you so much for your prayers. I appreciate how quickly other bloggers really lift up one another in times of need. It's just so amazing to me.
I'm gonna try to work my blogging into my daily schedule so I can still visit my buddies - even if it's every other day! I'll still be around. You can get rid of me that easily!
AWWWWWW Your daughter is so beautiful. The dress looks so sweet on her.
Post a Comment