I couldn't find a picture of a mountain outside jerusalem. So this big old one will have to do. "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion,
Which cannot be shaken but undures forever.
As the mountains surround Jeruselem,
so the Lord surrounds his people
both now and forever more." Psalms125;1-2

11 comments:
YAH! surrounds and covers like a fluffy feather blanket. Praise GOD!
How true. And what a picture!!!
I'm needing a LOT of reminding lately... I feel so desperate and overwhelmed... all I can hear are the words from eclessiastes, "it's meaningless"!
Amen and Amen!!!!
I'll email a pic from David's trip to Israel. :)
love the pic from israel.
eretz yisrael.
makes me homesick.
Ruth, You are from Israel? Maybe you can share sometime how you ended up over on this continent:)
I'm so glad you got the picture! He has so many, it was hard to pick one, but none of them look like a big majestic mountain. He said that as soon as they started driving from Tel Aviv to Jerusalum, it was all hills, rocks, and all upward (UP to Jerusalem).
Thanks so much for leaving a comment so I could find you. I'm looking forward to reading your blog! :-)
AMEN! love the pictures too! really beautiful
hi voni - no, i am not from israel
(i was born and raised canadian). but i have gone there for extended periods several times. (and worked all over the country) and everytime i stepped off the plane i felt like i had come home.
i haven't been there since 2003. i miss it.
Post a Comment