
Jaime Jamgochian was live in concert tonight at our church . Her newly released single Hear My Worship went to # 1 this week on the charts. Good Job Jaimie!!! If you have a chance to hear her perform go for it. She is excellent at leading worship and expect to be blessed.
She also did a seminar for a passion dear to her heart MODEST IS HOTTEST. We had over 80 girls attend and be encouraged that they can still be cute and dress in a way that honers God and protects their brothers. I highly recommend. I even had my 4th grader there with me and she was encouraged and spurred on to be modest in her dress. She has lead worship for other artest and speakers as Point of Grace and Kay Arther.
I think we will be hearing a lot more from this gifted artist in the future. What a blessing to have her come to our little church. Moody broadcasting has featured her music so you might be hearing her play already but if not go check out her music!Jaimejam
6 comments:
I don't think I've ever heard of her... (blushing). My girls and I recently attended a Rebecca St. James S.H.E. event; similar to what Jaime's all about. I think it's great. I'll have to find out more about Jaime.
Yay! Sounds like a really encouraging and refreshing time. You know I wish I had been there hanging out with you all. The issue of modesty is so important, and it really thrills me that it's being addressed in such a positive way.
Liz, they just started playing her here locally. Ive only known about her for a couple months.
I'm going to look her up. Fourth grade is definitely not too young! Thanks for pointing me to her!
Am recently back from vacation and blogrolling late...love the concept Modest is Hottest!! What an inspiration this artist is for young girls. Good of your church to have her.
Post a Comment