Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thirteen Thursday Things I love about John


  1. I fell in love with John's outgoing personality, quick smile and laugh while we were both working at camp
  2. He loves God with all his heart and is commited to raising his children and leading our family in a Godly way .
  3. He puts the dishes in the dishwasher.
  4. He reads to our kids every night
  5. He is so gifted as a pastor. He once told me that when he is using this gift he feels like he is doing what God created him to do.
  6. He plans the next vacation all year long:)
  7. He is a committed husband. He is a committed Dad. Our kids love him
  8. He exercises with me
  9. He has a trivia mind and knows a lot of stuff
  10. He can admit when he's wrong
  11. He has a wonderful voice and I love to listen to him sing
  12. He fixes everything, including the cars and home repair.
  13. I love that I have been married to John for 11 years and that he has been committed to our marriage through the good and the bad. Happy Anniversary John I love you!

8 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

Very Sweet. Happy Anniversary!

rena said...

Nice tribute. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! May you enjoy and glorify God with many more.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary fellow PW, a year long than us. Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

p.s. I have an Emma too...

jenica said...

How nice. Have a enjoyable anniversary!

HopiQ said...

That's so good!!!!!!!!! And what a hunk! :) You got a cutie! I'll always remember when you and I were praying together down at the lake at camp, and John joined us. I sure miss our prayer times.

Trisha said...

Congratulations and here is to many more good years!!

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Happy anniversary! Did I tell you how much I love your new look? So "YOU!"