
This picture makes me smile:)
O be careful little eyes what you see. Be careful little ears what you what you hear, For the Father up above is looking down in love so be careful little mouths what you speak.
O be careful little eyes what you see. Be careful little ears what you what you hear, For the Father up above is looking down in love so be careful little mouths what you speak.
2 comments:
What a GREAT picture!! Love it.
Thanks for dropping by my site tonight Voni. After I posted, I went to my Peacemaker class. I was second guessing my decision to pray and turn her over to God on the drive there, and this is the scripture we focused on in the class
And the Lords servant must not quarrel, instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that GOD will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil who has taken them captive to do his will (2 Tim 2:24-26)
So you are so right to pray and trust God to lead your sister to repentence and to let Holy Spirit do the convicting. His convicting is better than our nagging anyday!!!
I too am glad to find I'm not in the boat alone!
Have a good evening...or morning, depending on when you read this!
Rena
How funny. That is so cute.
Post a Comment