Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thirteen Thursday

Things I may hear on any given school morning (or before church)
It doesn't matter how much I plan ahead there always seems to some little obstacles in trying to get out the door. Here is my most frequently heard list two minutes before we walk out the door.
  1. I can't find my other shoe
  2. I can't find my other sock
  3. Here is the note from the teacher. I forgot to give it to you last week.
  4. Oh ya, I forgot that I have this homework assignment.......
  5. I ran out of milk money. Can I have some money.
  6. Can you bring cookies today?
  7. I need to change because I spilled breakfast on my shirt. ( Doesn't matter that he has had a half an hour to discover this)
  8. Mom, Mom, Mom, My brother is bugging me. (said in a very dramatic winy voice)
  9. Where is my back-back?
  10. Oh, where is the hair brush?( In a veggie tale voice but not joking)
  11. The cat ran out the front door!
  12. I haven't finished eating breakfast yet.
  13. I spilled my milk. ( actually the cat has done this a couple times now too)
I keep coming up with smooth morning plans and I keep getting sabotaged:) Now where did I put those keys?

3 comments:

Nikkie said...

I remember those mornings, except I don't have kids in school yet, and that was me! I'm totally going to get paid back for that! Great list!

HopiQ said...

Haha! Those are good! I copied your Thirteen Thursday idea today. Thirteen cravings...and I discovered there is a Sonic just a couple miles away!!!

Trisha said...

Kids, they sure do keep things interesting don't they. I enjoyed your list. Thanks for visiting mine.