Poor Pastor John withstood the record high temps today to help kick off our VBS. The donkey and him posed with children for VBS pictures. The donkey only ran away once. Poor donkey. Our theme this year is Fiesta!
I don't know who to feel sorry for the most..the donkey or the pastor..they both look like they could use a cool dip in the pool!! Great pic. Some pastors just go above and beyond don't they?!
4 comments:
Oh the template is cute!
VBS sure sounds like fun! Poor Pastor! I think the donkey can handle it better.
Your pastor deserves an award! I just finished VBS, the kids loved it.
I know he does! Isn't he great... and to think that I get to be married to him.:)
I don't know who to feel sorry for the most..the donkey or the pastor..they both look like they could use a cool dip in the pool!! Great pic. Some pastors just go above and beyond don't they?!
Post a Comment