Saturday, July 29, 2006

Part 2 Vacation in Dillion Colorado


We met Johns family in Dillion Colorado. We had a great time Biking

Swimming,

Looking around


going up a ski lift that took us to a dinner and show, and




Hiking!

3 comments:

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Those pics are breathtaking! I'm not sure how I'd feel about a ski lift with no snow underneath! Yikes! Looks like a wonderful trip!

rena said...

Great pics Voni. Your daughters are gorgeous! Was the one having motion sickness troubles on the ski lift though? She looked a wee bit tentative. Who can blame her?!!
Glad you had a great time.

voni said...

She is terrified of heights. My younger two aren't but they wanted to be cool like Anna so they pretended to be. Goofy kids:) I'm not real fond of heights myself but the view was fantastic as long as I didn't look directly down or start wondering what would happen if the cable broke.