Wednesday, July 26, 2006

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

DADDY AND DAUGHTER HIKING
NIB Psalm 37:24 though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

10 comments:

Especially Heather said...

What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing it!
-H

Paulette said...

Hello I just left a comment on Heathers site, I scrolled down and read yours. Mine was very similar, so I wanted to come by and say I am sorry for what you went through and had the same experience with the forgiveness. Ill be back.

HopiQ said...

That is so precious. God is so very good.

rena said...

Love that picture. She looks so protected in daddy's big presense. Very cool. And the Mt Rushmore photos are cool too. Glad you had a nice time on your vacation.

HopiQ said...

Your blog looks GREAT! I love it! The trees remind me of camp hikes. Love you!

voni said...

Opps! sorry Hope I keep changing my template. Which do you like better?

HopiQ said...

I like this one, too! I think I like it better than mine! It is very pretty. Do you have to redo your links every time you put up a new template? I had to, and it seemed time-consuming.

voni said...

Yes, I saved them on a file this time. Just incase I ever wanted to change again:) I found a how to article that was very helpful and had some cool sites with free templates.

jenica said...

Colorado is the best! =)Glad you had a nice time.

John looks thinner than when I saw you all at McD's!

voni said...

Jenica, He has lost close 40 pounds! We have been staying away from McD's :)