Colorado here we come! We are taking off tomorrow and making a big swing up to Mt. Rushmore on our way out to Colorado. John has never been. I was there as a kid but have been told you can hike up further then you used to be able to.
It will be over ten hour in the car from there to Colorado. I've been thinking ahead about how to help the kids through this. I made up bags with little treats, new books, and new dvds. Aw, nothing like ten hours of family togetherness in a Mini-van:)

I have a new vacation haircut. I've gone curly. Its actually easier because its what my hair wants to do anyway. Why fight it.
It will be over ten hour in the car from there to Colorado. I've been thinking ahead about how to help the kids through this. I made up bags with little treats, new books, and new dvds. Aw, nothing like ten hours of family togetherness in a Mini-van:)

I have a new vacation haircut. I've gone curly. Its actually easier because its what my hair wants to do anyway. Why fight it.
6 comments:
It's good to see another post from you! I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Blessings,
Mrs. C
I am so glad you posted! Have a wonderful time on your vacation. I love your hair. You look very cute...and young! :)
Well it's nice to see a picture of you. I can finally put a face to the name. You are so pretty. I love your hair - looks so "free".
I just got a haircut too, but haven't changed my pic yet. I guess I should do that soon before it's long again - then I won't have to change pics!
And have fun on your vacation... actually you're already gone, but I'm behind on blogging and am just now trying to catch up! Hee hee! Bye
The hair cut is cute! Enjoy your vacation.
You can come back now...I miss you!
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment