Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Mug Shot

I've been tagged by Liz to share my mug shot:)


Here is the one I use every morning for my three cups of coffee with vanilla carmel creamer. Okay, not very healthy but I really enjoy it:) Its corelle and though we all have tried very hard over the last ten years to break them they don't break!



Here is my favorite one. I'm to scared to use it. So it stays safely on my hutch for purposes of display. My sister gave it to me a couple years ago for Christmas.

Okay Hope & Allison its your turn:)

4 comments:

HopiQ said...

Well, I finally got some pics up! So go look at them already. :)

Hope your day is wonderful.

rena said...

Ok, call me whatever you like, but those look more like tea cups to me...semantics eh?!! Thanks for dropping by mine again...keep that up and I'm going to have to add you to my blogroll!

Ashley Lasbury said...

Oh, use the "good" one occasionally. Life is too short not to use the good china!

Thanks for stopping by my site.

Looney Mom™ said...

OOOhhhh... very pretty. I don't have anything fancy in this house - it's all plastic (well besides my 38+ Tweety mugs -lol). With all these kids gotta have plastic.