Saturday, June 24, 2006

Quasquicentennial Parade




Joe's Barney car



Paddle Wheel Players. John and Anna are very involved with.



Picking up candy, candy and.......



MORE CANDY!!!

What we brought home from the Quasquicentennial Parade
  • Three big grocery bags full of candy
  • 1$ Bills thrown from a glider over head. Each of the kids got one
  • Free movie rental
  • pizza coupon from Godfathers
  • three happy children
  • Two tired parents

5 comments:

HopiQ said...

Reminds me of Pufferbilly Days! Do you remember that? I have some pictures somewhere...Sarah with a gorilla or something. :)

That candy should last you through next year!!!

HopiQ said...

Is that your sister behind your youngest? Say hi from me!

voni said...

Yes, thats Abby behind Emma. I guess I haven't posted any pictures of her I'll have to do that.
Yikes! all this candy. I let them all pick out ten pieces and thought I would use the rest for extra chore motivation. YOur right I'm stocked into next year:(

Looney Mom™ said...

Wow that's a lot of loot. MMMMMM, candy. Sorry I couldn't see the little dancing bug you tried to post. It's ok. ;)

Anonymous said...

They looked like they had a lot of fun! I always take all the bubblegum for myself! Thanks for comment you left me, it really helps.