Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ya Hoo!!

I finally made it a mile and a half tonight. After my DH hemoglobin a1c came back rather high we decided to make some lifestyle changes. So we are eating healthy and wise and exercising. DH is doing awesome! He has lost 30 pounds. I'm so proud of him. He runs for about three miles every night. Not me!
This is John (Except DH has shoes)

.THIS IS ME!


You should have seen me three months ago though. I've actually come along ways. We have been having our dates on the track at school. Which is pretty nice. My little sister has been watching the kids for us for a half an hour so we can exercise and spend some time together. Its been good for our bodies and our marriage:)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

go for it on the exercise ....cat vomit is disgusting for sure. thanks for stopping by

rena said...

Hi. I've seen you posting on Liz's and thought I'd stop by. Good job on the running and exercizing! I've been eating healthy but haven't got the activity thing down yet. Have a nice day!

lindiepindie said...

A mile and a half is GREAT! I haven't exercised regularly since #3 was born, and I'll bet I wouldn't make it 1/4 mile before having to walk. I prefer walking anyway, but I would be really proud if I could run as far as you. What a wonderful gift your sister has given you!

Cute little runners :o)

Pam said...

hi Voni,
In response to your post on my site...thank you! Sorry to be so long in reponding. My 92 year old mom had a stroke and I have been in MS staying in the hospital with her so have not been on line. I hope to get back to blogging soon...atleast I am back home in Ok! Enjoyed seeing your cups...blessings to you,
Pam

The Gatekeeper said...

You are way too funny. I've been thinking . . . I should jog. Well, at least I was thinking about it. It's over 100 degrees out here! Kudos to you. You are inspiring.