We just got back from picking anna up from Hidden Acres. She had a great week and is pretty tired out. Cabin 5 was the same cabin that I used as a councellor about twelve years ago.
Here are a few things Anna told us on the way home tonight
Here are a few things Anna told us on the way home tonight
- I had so much fun!!!
- I 'll be glad to sleep in my own bed with out the mouse poop.
- I really want to spend more time doing my devotions
- I want to spend more time talking with God
- My councellor showed me from Gods word that I shouldn't care so much about what people think of me at school.(that was such a blessing for me to hear)
- My favorite games were capture the flag and mission inpossible.
- I made some really good friends
- I got to spend time with the friends I made last year
- I can't wait till next year


3 comments:
It sounds like Anna had a wonderful time at camp! I have very fond memories of my days at our home church's camp in Florida. I still vividly remember so many activities, messages, and decisions made at camp. They are indeed precious memories! We are leaving for vacation today, so I will reply to your questions on my blog when we return.
Blessings,
Mrs. C
Oh, I just love camp. I am so glad Anna had such a good time...and got to stay in your old cabin! Those were the days!!! Do you remember our night-time 'prayer walks' together? I really, really miss those precious times.
Hi Voni. Thanks for your comment on my blog today - it's encouraging to hear something positive for being on display like that. I feel so foolish when I am so honest, but I know that I am not alone - my issues really aren't unique to me - and I know that God is using these things for good. I figure someone out there needs to hear it. That's why I try to be REAL!
In the end God gets all the glory; without His miraculous works in my life, I hate to think where I would be right now. Praise God for trials like Paul said... we grow more in the likeness of Christ with each one.
God bless you. Feel free to visit anytime, but I'll warn you it won't always be sunshine!
By the way, your daughter is lovely and I love her young wisdom.
Post a Comment