Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Motivation for Housework!!!

Yes, That's right. Besides the fact that you would be tracking through a mile of debre with out it. Recently, on my quest to become more physically active, I discovered that 0ne hour of house work can burn 150 calories an hour. ( I need to lose my holiday 10)Yeah!...... who knew that house work can be productive in more then one way:) Walking I can burn 75 Cal's in 30 min. I found this all out at this handy dandy free online diet and weight loss journal. FitDay
House cleaning is much cheaper then the Gym. Its Cheap, Its productive and it works for me,
For more Works-For-Me Wednesday visit our host over at Rocks In My Dryer.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Hmmm I better get vacuuming!

Lines From The Vine said...

This is wise, wise, wise advice. I've been thinking about this lately too! How much weight could I lose just by cleaning my home more...it's a win-win situation.

Blessings,
Tracy

Jessica Snell said...

hey, extra motivation never hurts. thanks for the tip!

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica

Lindsey said...

Oooo! Now THAT makes it tempting!

heidi @ ggip said...

Thanks for sharing. Any motivation to clean is a good!

HopiQ said...

Great advice! I LOVE that clean-house feeling, and I also feel better when I move. :)

Looney Mom™ said...

I guess I should get busy with cleaning house - well as soon as I can walk again!