Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I'm Back!
After being down on my back for over a month life hit me at breakneck speed and I was hurling head long into the holidays. Things are slowing down and slowly but surely I am getting the house back to "normal" Thanks for your prayers I cherished them during my painful weeks. I doing great now. I never did find out what was wrong. Just hope I never go through that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is sooooo nice to have you back. I've been wondering how your back pain was doing. E-mail me and tell me how your holidays were. Ours were almost nonexistent - no decorations, no gifts, no cooking. My parents came over for a simple meal. Later we cleaned out our basement. On Christmas Day, Merlin and I shed a few tears and raised up many prayers as we thought of cherished memories of Christmasses past with dearest friends.
Love you!
I am SO glad you are back!!!!!! I wondered if you had opted for Shoutlife. I hope and pray your back stays mended!
Post a Comment