Sunday, November 12, 2006

The coolest furniture!!!!



I have the best Father-in-Law and he makes coolest funiture too!

9 comments:

Mrs.A said...

Nice cabinet! Looks like an antique pie safe. How are Ed and Jill?

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I responded to your comments. Stop back and take a peek. . .

Especially Heather said...

Very nice! I am sorry I havent stopped by in a while, life has been crazy! It looks like things are going well, I am glad to see that!

-H

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's gorgeous!

Paula said...

What a wonderufl cabinet! It looks so nice, yet it's useful, too.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

How are you feeling??

Looney Mom™ said...

That IS COOL! I really want something like that for my stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you via Liz over at "Looney Bin".

Love, Love, Love the cabinet! It is awesome!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and added a link to you in my sidebar!

Kim

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a beautiful piece of furniture...it really disguises the fact that you have a computer behind those lovely doors!

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Come back to blogspot! :)