By the way is my email showing on the top of the right hand side?
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Birthday Party!
Can't believe my baby just turned five:) I let her invite her preschool class to a Birthday party this year. I kind of forgot what it was like to have eight squirrelly five year olds all in one room for an hour and a half. It was an adventure and Emma had a blast.
Emma to the left and my two trusty helpers Jake and Anna on the right.

By the way is my email showing on the top of the right hand side?
By the way is my email showing on the top of the right hand side?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emma!!! Looks like you had fun!
Voni, I don't remember any problems switching over to the new blogger. I switched at the same time I was warned about stalkers and such. I had my site closed for one day and decided just to keep it open for everyone. I hope your kinks work out! If I can help, let me know.
You are brave entertaining all those "sqirrely" kids! What fun though. And no, I don't see your email anywhere.
If you have gmail, your email will show up, but only for yourself. Others won't see it (I don't).
Happy Birthday, Emma!
Nope, no e-mail link showing anywhere on my end.
I don't fully understand what this switch to the new version of Blogger is all about. I keep seeing info about needing to log in with your google account once you switch, but I don't have a google account. Would I lose access to my blog if I switch? Frankly, I'm quite happy wih my blog just the way it is.
Post a Comment