Friday, October 13, 2006

Mr. Clean

Usually, I'm not into product review. However, I just bought the Mr. Clean extra power and I must say... I LOVE IT! Next to the Magic eraser it might be well on its way to my friend as a cleaner. We live in the house of icky fingers. I am continually cleaning print of every touchable surface . I used it on the handle and front of the fridge and it did an awesome job. It is a little more affordible then the Magic Erraser. The Draw back is that it doesn't smell that great. I still love it though. I'll just burn a candle:)

3 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

I might have to try that - I especially need something heavy duty for our shower/bathtub.

rena said...

Does it work on ceran stoves? Hubby boiled over on the stove the other night and I can't get the marks off..I hope they're not burned right in..I'll have to try the Mr Clean stuff. Thanks

Enjoy your Monday evening..it's a quiet day in blogland today..is a holiday down there in the USA?

voni said...

No, Its not a holiday but monday is fooTball night:)