Well, the day Anna has been waiting for the past two years finally arrived today. Her very first 4h meeting. From what I hear from leaders, she met this new challenge head on with her usual zeal and enthusiasm. So far she has about 15 projects picked out. I told her ABSOLUTLY NO animal projects. That narrowed the project list down a bit. Fun to see her so exited about learning new things. She enthusiasticly volunteered me to bring treats to her next meeting. I have a feeling I better get used to this:) Anna also started piano lessons this week. Can't believe how fast she is growing up and all the things she is interested in doing and can actually do.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Joining the ranks of 4H
Well, the day Anna has been waiting for the past two years finally arrived today. Her very first 4h meeting. From what I hear from leaders, she met this new challenge head on with her usual zeal and enthusiasm. So far she has about 15 projects picked out. I told her ABSOLUTLY NO animal projects. That narrowed the project list down a bit. Fun to see her so exited about learning new things. She enthusiasticly volunteered me to bring treats to her next meeting. I have a feeling I better get used to this:) Anna also started piano lessons this week. Can't believe how fast she is growing up and all the things she is interested in doing and can actually do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh don't they just grow up so darned fast? It's exciting, yet sad. This sounds like fun!
Sounds like fun! You have a busy girl! I know she will learn lots of fun and useful things. My mom was in 4-H growing up. I don't know why I never did it!
Allison, Very sure!! :)
Liz, Ya I get sad every once in a while. I think I'm having a harder time with my youngest.
Hope, You would have done awesome with 4H. Did you have friends that were in it?
Ree looks sooo grown up in that photo. Reminds me of her aunties. Hope she has a lot of fun with 4H.
No pigs being raised in the backyard??? But what's 4H without a pig? LOL..I'm sure she'll have lots of fun.
oh FUN voni. your girl is beautiful.
my girl is only 9 months and i am agreeing with you = IT'S GOING SO FAST!
I was planning on signing my girls up for 4-H here too...Morgan for with the horse and the younger ones for Clover Buds.....I love that they are going to do this...I am just not looking forward to hours of baking!!!
Post a Comment