
NIV 1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"--

Looking forward to vacation in Colorado. Look at those mountains! I think John thought he was in golf heaven:) We are starting to plan our vacation with Johns family to Colorado. The pictures are from vacation last year. The bottom two were taken when John was playing golf with his uncle and brother-in law. The top was scenery we passed while driving back from Mesa Verde. Vacation is awsome can you imagine what heaven will be like?
John, the kids and I are planning on swinging up and seeing mount Rushmore and crazy horse on the way to Colorado. A pretty big swing huh!
John, the kids and I are planning on swinging up and seeing mount Rushmore and crazy horse on the way to Colorado. A pretty big swing huh!
When you speak of heaven let your face light up...When you speak of hell -- well, then your everyday face will do.

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! But I think they should be of FL beaches. There is golf here, too...Wahhhh!!!
Check your email for help with links. Also click 'help' for instructions. It is a bit tricky for non-techy me-types. :)
just thought I would drop a note as you did on our blog...thanks for the comment regarding my current reading through the life of David. I will post more as I progress. BTW, this andy in the andyandjenica, not jenica. We used to live in Colorado Springs, so enjoy your vacation in colorado. We are in ankeny IA, where is "small town" ia?
Post a Comment