Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Here!.


I'm so exited to be able to communicate with family and friends. So Hope when you read this please leave me a reply okey:)

4 comments:

HopiQ said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Yippee-aye-yeh! Now the fun starts! :) It is so nice to be able to post and everyone you know and love can go see it. It is also a creative outlet for me. I sure love you, sweet friend. I will be checking back often. I like your template. Very classy! I'll put a link on my page to your blog, if you don't mind.

voni said...

Go ahead!

Pam said...

Voni,
Thank you so much for your sweet comment to my blog and most of all for your prayers. God has been so faithful to continue to carry me thru all that has transpired.

Blessings and love to you,
Pam

Mrs.A said...

Hey Sweetie,

Just got your blog URL from HopiQ's dad. Love the pix of all your kiddo's and John.