
I had a wonderful time with my husband and children today After church we went to Des Moines to see my sister and my brand new niece. Alexandria is an absolutely beautiful baby! To bad I forgot my camera. We had a great time shopping at Kohl’s and eating at Cracker Barrel.
I'm posting a picture of the Mothers Day gifts I received from my children. Jake's present was a handprint in a plaster mold to hang up. It was nicely wrapped in a beautifully colored paper bag. Anna gave me several coupons. The coupons included breakfast in bed, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning a room and free hugs. Emma had one for me too. She told me that it was on T. V. So we watched the K's Merchandise jewelry commercial and she pointed out the necklace she wanted to give me. I asked her how she planned to do that. In a very mater of fact voice she told me that first I was going to drive her there, then I was going to buy it, and then she was going to give it to me. Bless her heart. She has very good taste. It’s the thought that counts right.:) All three kids gave me the pretty flower necklace and earring set. Most of all I just enjoyed spending the day with my family.
1 comment:
What a sweet family you have! I love the picture of your kids.
Post a Comment