Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fun places I'm visiting

Bloggy givaways:
I was introduced to this by HopiQ after the awesome gift she won over at Bloggy givaways
I visit this great blog almost daily now
Etsy:
Fun Fun place to visit. Its chuck full of interesting, beautiful and sometimes very unique homemade items. Its given me several gift ideas to make. I'm also wondering if I could sell the pillowcases I've been making there. Anyone ever try it before?
Go visit Liz over at Loonybin4sure She is giving away a $300 gift card to Home Depot.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for the info Voni. I love giveaways!

HopiQ said...

Hi there! I'm still getting hits through rocks in my dryer/bloggy giveaways...and I need to post something new! I am also enjoying my new sparkly. :)

I am working up a lesson for homeschool co-op for next Thursday. The creative juices are moving too slowly.

Love you!!!!

HopiQ said...

P.S. I love your green! Very soothing.

Looney Mom™ said...

Hi Voni! You are a runner-up for the gift basket. So now I guess I need your address to give better.tv since they'll be sending it directly. I will make sure that they won't be sending you junk mail -- I'll make them pinky promise -- before I pass on your address!

You can go to my blog and email me from there - or you might be able to reply from this comment in your email.

I just want you to know that everything after this is out of my hands. I hope they are faithful to complete this. If they don't let me know. Thanks for participating!