Mememememe
Hope tagged me:) I'm tagging Jenny and who ever else wants to be tagged.
1. What is your occupation? Wife, mother & homemaker, pastors wife
2. What color are your socks right now? gray
3. What are you listening to right now? Dora
4. What was the last thing you ate? mac and cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Katie
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! YES!! Very much:)
10. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? ????
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, And I need to have it done again soon
13. Pets? Oreo, our big cat
14. What is your favorite food? cheese cake
15. What was the last movie you watched? I can't remember
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? slam doors
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? a doll I named Marcie
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes:)
23. Who is most likely to respond?
24. Who is least likely to respond?
25. Living arrangements? Six people living in a big three bedroom house
26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday Out of sadness or despair? I can't remember.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?jenny
29. What did you do last night? Drove home from district conference
31. What inspires you? The word of God, Beth Moore,
32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? Mice , spiders and bugs
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
34. Favorite dog breed? None
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 1
36. How many years at your current job? 11 ( Anniversary is in August)
37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? I'm glad that God is in control!!!
38. How many states have you lived in? 8
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This sounds like fun -- I'm waiting for your "tag" on my blog. . . .
Mmmmmmm... cheesecake. My favorite too!
I'm glad that God is in control, too!
Just thinking about you today. Hope you are doing well!
Love,
Katherine
Post a Comment