Saturday, March 10, 2007

free

Free stuff Here are a few sites that have free samples that you can have sent to you.
Walmart has free samples that are constantly changing on their add. Check in every few days and sign up for a new one.
Walgreen has awsome rebates. This month they have crest toothpaste free after rebate. I haven't done this one yet but will be soon:)
Dove sample deodorant
Calgon free sample
Sunsilk three pack hair care
Aqua fresh toothpaste sample
I'll add more as I find time:) Feel free to add any that you have found too!

Jolly time popcorn free at Fareway. Fareway has Jolly Time on sale this week for .99 Go to Jolly Time to get your printable $1.00 coupon

2 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

I like FREE! Thanks for sharing.

jenica said...

I just got all my rebate items yesterday at Walgreen. Lots of free stuff, so nice. =)