This Psycho Bird keeps diving at our cat through the window. Its driving the cat crazy. He keeps trying to get the bird through the window and the bird keeps taunting him
When I changed over my blog template earlier this, I had to redo my blogroll. I'm so sorry you didn't made it back up until you asked. Please forgive me. Now I understand why you weren't able to blog.
But you never left by BLOGLINES! :)
I hope you have a wonderful summer. I miss you. Thank you so much for calling. I really appreciate you, dear friend.
1 comment:
YOU'RE BACK!!! YAY!
When I changed over my blog template earlier this, I had to redo my blogroll. I'm so sorry you didn't made it back up until you asked. Please forgive me. Now I understand why you weren't able to blog.
But you never left by BLOGLINES! :)
I hope you have a wonderful summer. I miss you. Thank you so much for calling. I really appreciate you, dear friend.
Post a Comment