Wonderful pics. Hope you all had a great time. It's nice to see Katie's family. Abby and Mandy look gorgeous -- so grown-up! Does Katie have 3 now?Where does the time go??? I miss you all soooo much!
PS: I took down my old blog and created a new one: New Mercy.
Wow, your kids have grown up SO much! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Can't believe all yours are in school this year. I still have two years, and I'm trying to savor it, although the "baby" is pretty lonely!
Thanks so much for stopping by the other day. I'm so glad I "met" you, over a year ago - hard to believe it's been that long!
6 comments:
Very cute pictures!
Wonderful pics. Hope you all had a great time. It's nice to see Katie's family. Abby and Mandy look gorgeous -- so grown-up! Does Katie have 3 now?Where does the time go??? I miss you all soooo much!
PS: I took down my old blog and created a new one: New Mercy.
Jenny
Wow. You've been back for a while and I've been so scarce. Great to catch up a bit!
It looks like you all had a wonderful time! A last hurrah of the summer. Time is flying by.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Wow, your kids have grown up SO much! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Can't believe all yours are in school this year. I still have two years, and I'm trying to savor it, although the "baby" is pretty lonely!
Thanks so much for stopping by the other day. I'm so glad I "met" you, over a year ago - hard to believe it's been that long!
Post a Comment