Tonight was the first dress rehearsal of the play. All three of the kids are munchkins but I didn't remember the camera. I did manage to capture John on film though.
Yes, It our local theater. The Paddle Wheel players. John is quite the thesbean . A few years ago he was in Fiddler on the roof with Anna. I'm the only one in the family that does not relish being on a stage. I love to clap and watch. We have one more dress rehersal. I'll try to get some pictures of the kids from that. the play is this Sat. and Sun.
4 comments:
That's John???!!! Oh my! I would never have guessed! Was this a community theater production? The top picture of Dorothy reminds me of Becky Y.
Yes, It our local theater. The Paddle Wheel players. John is quite the thesbean . A few years ago he was in Fiddler on the roof with Anna. I'm the only one in the family that does not relish being on a stage. I love to clap and watch.
We have one more dress rehersal. I'll try to get some pictures of the kids from that. the play is this Sat. and Sun.
Opps! I forgot to spell check:( I mean to say Thespian
I love the pics! Thank you for sharing. David would LOVE doing something like that. He really enjoys acting.
P.S. You can tell John that I am often heard singing, "If I only had a brain..."
Post a Comment