Wednesday, June 06, 2007

tag

A while back I was tagged and am just getting around to posting. Here are the rules.... Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him/herself. If you are tagged, you need to post on your own blog your seven facts, as well as these rules. Then you need to choose seven more people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
  1. I am the oldest of nine children. There are 23 years between my youngest sister and I.
  2. I help with high school youth group and love it!!!
  3. I love bath and body works products. My favorite is cherry blossom which my mother in law introduced me to.
  4. I love saving challenges. Give me a sales fly-er and a bunch of coupons and I'll find you a good grocery deal
  5. I love to pray Gods Word for and over my children.
  6. I love chocolate chip mint icecream
  7. I collected baseball cards when I was a kid
I can't think of anyone who hasn't been tagged so if you want to do this feel free:)

4 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

Wow. That's a huge age gap. How cool to have a big family though... maybe. Ha ha.

I've been tagged with this one a bunch of times. I guess I should just do it already.

Mrs.A said...

Yeah, Voni!! These are always fun to read.

I got to visit with Klines this weekend at NICHE. Sent my love through them to your sis. Also saw Johann Hicks -- feeble but still cheering.

Went to Anna Messerly/Adam Crim's wedding 2 weeks ago. There are 6 grad receptions at Stratford tomorrow (plus a baby shower at Webster). Everyone is growing up waaaaayyy too fast!

Huge changes happening in my role as schoolteacher right now. I'll be sharing more about it in a few weeks. You can e-mail me privately if you want more info.

Julie said...

Hi,

I just found your blog and enjoyed my visit. I also love bath and body works and just got a gift certificate from the parents on my husbands baseball team. I can't wait to go and use it.

Blessings,
Julie

HopiQ said...

I'm so glad you're able to post again!!! Thanks for the chat the other night; it cheered me muchos. I could picture the Boone River Valley you were driving through when the phone cut out! Haha!

David took me out for lunch to a Mesican place to escape the bugspray fumes, and I reminisced about our Mesico trip as we munched on chips and [authentic] salsa. Mmmmm...